St. Margaret Of Antioch's Church Hasbury
St Margarets Church photographed from Hasbury School Playing Field
St Margaret Of Antioch’s Church, Hasbury, was built in 1907 at a cost of £4000. The foundation stone was laid by Viscountess Cobham on May 1st of that year and the church was dedicated February 3rd 1908. It is built of brick with piers and dressings of Bath stone, and consists of chancel , nave, aisles, baptistery, porches and vestries and will seat 500 people.
The site was given to the people of Hasbury by Viscount Cobham.